The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Email Import to Ignore Subject Line Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would it be possible to have an option added to the Email preferences so that the subject line of the email is ignored? I've actually modified my copy of the official script to do this but it might be handy for others (and presumably so I don't have to keep checking the script as new versions are released).