The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Editing a calendar block Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it just me or is this a bit hit/miss? If I drag a handle to change the block start day to Monday, it creates a duplicate just for Monday. If I delete the dupe and drag the edited block to Monday it jumps to Tuesday. I have to drag it to Sunday for it to appear as Monday! Grrr!

Certainly makes for entertaining project management :-)

Not just you FYI. What are we doing wrong Omni?

Hey all, thanks for posting this. That's definitely a bug, and we're working hard to get it fixed for the next update.

Thanks again!

It looks like we're not dealing with the International region settings correctly on the iPad and some time zones are being misinterpreted by our calendar time blocks.

Our engineers are already working on a fix, but for now the workaround is to set your region to United States. Doing so will make the time blocks easier to manipulate until we can get an update out.

Thank you so much for the workaround! I'm surprised that the calendar doesn't work right for UK which has a Sun-Sat week like the US but hey, I'm just happy I can set these projects up now with ease.

It's really made a big difference. Again, thank you.

Another issue I encountered with the calendar is that handles outside of the white area aren't touchable. I will submit a bug report for this as well.

Last edited by HappyCatMachine; 2012-06-09 at 05:25 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCatMachine View Post
Thank you so much for the workaround! I'm surprised that the calendar doesn't work right for UK which has a Sun-Sat week like the US
Hmm, why then do the Calendar app on the iPad and iCal on the Mac show a Mon-Sun week if I set my Region Format to United Kingdom?