The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to create a "Capture to inbox" icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any idea why this no longer works, it looks like something very usefull?
Grant

Great stuff gabeanzelini, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahallgrimson View Post
Any idea why this no longer works, it looks like something very usefull?
Grant
It's back up and working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeanzelini View Post
Ok I finally got around to making my own:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67774/omnifo...her/index.html
Thank You for this. Awesome.

Is anyone using this successfully on a 1st gen iPad? The link, both from the bookmark and when I type in the address in Safari manually, seems to open an iPhone version of Omnifocus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentajones View Post
Is anyone using this successfully on a 1st gen iPad? The link, both from the bookmark and when I type in the address in Safari manually, seems to open an iPhone version of Omnifocus.
You can actually delete that copy of OmniFocus if it's the iPhone version. You'll need to restart your iPad so the OS picks up on the change, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekr View Post
You can actually delete that copy of OmniFocus if it's the iPhone version. You'll need to restart your iPad so the OS picks up on the change, too.
Thanks. I actually didn't realize I had the phone version loaded on there too. It all makes sense now.

That sounds cool... i am going to get an iphone tomorrow and i will definately going to get this app for my iphone.. thanks for sharing.. its really amazing app

I run the iPad Insight website (can't include the URL because I just joined in order to make this request) and I am ready to publish an eBook to the iBookstore and other outlets. The book is a collection of what I believe are killer tips for iPad users of all levels.

There are screenshots of the iPad dock within the book that show your OmniFocus Quick Entry icon. I would like to get your permission for this icon to appear in the book in this way.

Please let me know whether you are willing to give this permission.

Thanks for your help.