The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A 'one-click Search ALL' toolbar item Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
totally fixed it. thanks so much!!!

Wonderful script, thank you!

The only change I made was to activate OF first thing. I have it bound to a trigger with Quicksilver, so from any app on my Mac I can kit that keystroke and search OF instantly. Being invoked from other apps (e.g. Chrome), it would just bounce OF in the dock. With this small addition, it switches to OF first so the dialog box appears on screen as one might hope.

Was thinking of trying to make a version that would integrate with Quicksilver (like you have done with LaunchBar), but with this trigger setup working so well, I don't really see the point. Maybe someday.

Thanks again!

Has anyone implemented an Alfred extension (and presumably modified this script) that successfully passes a parameter to this script, thereby avoiding the dialog box altogether?

Thanks,
Martin