The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The OmniFocus Setup, January 31st during Macworld Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey all.

We’re going to be doing something new during Macworld this year (and in place of our previous plans) so just in case our only contact with you is via the forums, we’d like to let you know as well.

The OmniFocus Setup

We’re hoping to fill up a full day with 1-on-1s and group discussions about OmniFocus features and workflows. We might even have a few bigger “lessons” from people outside the company, too.

The moral of this story is: If you’d like to talk to us about something OmniFocus-related, just sign up (http://www.omnigroup.com/thesetup/)! We’ll either be able to do it or not. (We’ve had some “not so much questions as they are demands” thrown at us already. We’re taking them in stride.)

If you have plans to be in town for Macworld or live anywhere near San Francisco, think about joining!

Questions, thoughts?

I live in SF, and only about 10 blocks away from Mosconi. I'd like to attend, but I probably only qualify as a medium Apple Fanboy -- hardly big enough to justify spending money for all of MacWorld.

Is it held at a different venue or within the actual show.

ps -- As a medium apple fanboy, I have a MBA 11", iPhone, iPad, MacMini. I think I need at least 4 more devices to make it into the big league.

The OmniFocus Setup is occurring in roughly the same time and location as Macworld, but it isn't part of the expo. Participation in the two events is completely independent. Hope that helps!