The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If you add collapsing, make it optional only Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Many people have asked for the ad blocker to "collapse" the white space left where ads were.

If this ever gets added, please keep it OPTIONAL, as an ad blocking preference.

I, for one, use OW at work primarily because it shows where the ads were. I need to know the intended layout of people's pages, except I hate looking at the ads. This way, I see where they would have been, and can turn the ads on if I need to see the full site design.

Thanks.

Same here. Plus I have ad blocking really tightened down so seeing the placeholders helps me see that an image is missing that shouldn't be.