The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Try OF Again? How to reset expiration? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I took a look at OF quite a while ago as a replacement for my current GTD app. It seems the app has matured a bit since I last looked, and I'd like to take another peek at it to see if it has enough functionality now to replace my Windows in Parallels app I'm still using.

Is there a way to legitimately reset the two week timer? I can't seem to find the prefs file to trash, or where else to reset this? I'm not trying to scam anything, I'd like another two weeks to see if OF has matured sufficiently to trust my organizational life to it.

We've reset the two week time several times, so anyone who's been trying OmniFocus out during this Sneaky Peek phase should still be able to try it out for free. If that's not working for you, please contact our Support Ninjas at omnifocus@omnigroup.com and they can probably set you up with a temporary license.