The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

YOUR GUESS: How much it will cost vs. how much it should cost? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
You'll have to try just a little bit harder, whpalmer4
Uh, right! And cut into my ability to provide guaranteed 4 hour response time to you? I don't think so ;)

I know you're just joking, but I think Omni has a fabulous support group, and the support is usually what I think of first whenever the topic of "why pay so much?" comes up. In an ideal world, no one would have a chance to find out how great they are, but this world isn't quite there yet...

Quote:
Too expensive, huh? OK, how about if it was 99¢ ... ? ::rolleyes:
Maybe...but do you know how many posts I have to write to earn 99 cents?!? I think I would do better putting up links for sites peddling Ugg boots and WoW gold!

Besides, I'm hoping to have some other Omni apps that I do really miss on the iPad to buy before too long. I'm quite eager to have live OmniOutliner docs instead of read-only PDF copies.
Quote:
Confess! What are you after, martyrdom or canonisation? :p ps. I have a suspicion from most of the responses to my posts that I'm going to be burnt as a witch!
Neither, really. A very smart guy once told me that the best way to really cement your knowledge of something was to teach it to someone else. A few years ago, I decided it was time to get more than a passing familiarity with some of the apps I found myself frequently using. Remembering that sage advice, I first decided to just try figuring out the answers to forum questions as a learning exercise, and it didn't take too much of that before the experiment achieved critical mass, so to speak.

Quote:
Um, wrong thread? This one's all about pricing!!
Aren't we waiting to see the price? Not much reason to think it will be intentionally revealed to us before it goes on sale if they haven't told us yet, is there? I already know what it looks like, sure, but I still don't know how many soft drink cans I'll need to collect to own it :)