The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Print to PDF - issues? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, any one out there have success with the new PDF functionality? I tried to covert one of my plans to PDF, first using pagination, and none of the text carried over. Then tried the other option and same thing happened. No labels or notes carried over to the PDF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kottley View Post
Hello, any one out there have success with the new PDF functionality? I tried to covert one of my plans to PDF, first using pagination, and none of the text carried over. Then tried the other option and same thing happened. No labels or notes carried over to the PDF?
Would that project be something you'd feel comfortable sending over to us? Or perhaps just the PDF: omniplan-ipad@omnigroup.com.

Last edited by Ken Case; 2012-07-13 at 11:45 AM.. Reason: Made the email address a live link

I will send both.