The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Setting objects to repeat in iPhone version Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Not sure if I am missing something but I haven't figured out how to set things to repeat. I only have OmniFocus on the iPhone does anyone know how to set things to repeat.

Thanks

You can't do it yet on the iPhone; you have to use the desktop version to set up repeating items at the moment. The iPhone handles them, but there's no UI to create them.