The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail Drop with own WebDAV server? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi folks,

For a variety of reasons I prefer to host my OF data on my own WebDAV server, and I'd love to get Mail Drop-like functionality there.

Any plans to make this available, or a way to replicate the functionality?

We're not opposed to doing stuff like this - I'll file a feature request on it - but I'm not sure how feasible it's going to be in practice.

The biggest piece of feedback we've been getting from our customer base as a whole recently is "ship stuff faster" - packaging up something like this for public consumption and post-ship maintenance/support would obviously not move us towards that goal.

I guess "not opposed, but not likely in the foreseeable future" is probably the best way to put it. Feature request filed, though, so we don't lose track of the idea. Thanks!