The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus Freezes while Syncing over Slow Network Connection Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I unfortunately often find myself on week network connections. When OmniFocus syncs it freezes resulting a very far from frictionless experience. This happens quite often.

Any plans to address this? In the meantime is there a way to change the sync interval?

If you call up the support ninjas, they can work through this with you. There are a lot of factors to consider, including the absolute size of your database, number of clients syncing, whether you sync each client when you start and finish using it, etc.

It is possible to adjust the sync behavior, but it's better to understand what is going on before doing so.

Me too

anyone can help this?

Yes. Contact the support ninjas. 800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152 or omnifocus@omnigroup.com.