The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No root transactions found Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I realize this topic title exists. However, I'm not finding anything since roughly November that updates the fix on this. I've now had this issue occur twice in the last 2 weeks and I'm unsure how to resolve it. This thread is the more "recent" thread but hasn't been updated since the end of November and the script in the thread - according to Ken Case - is outdated and should no longer be necessary.

Any thoughts on the proper/safe way to ensure my sync with MobileMe works again?

I don't recall all the details but I remember running into that error myself months ago . I think the solution was to rename the .ofocus document on the idisk as old and let it make a new one .

are you auto syncing your idisk ? I was advised to turn that off at the time.

Epicurean - the thread you linked to is a different problem that produces the same error message. It's related to Bonjour sync, not MobileMe sync.

You actually want this thread.

Edit: updated the post in the thread I linked to to include a possible workaround for the iDisk syncing problem.

Last edited by Brian; 2009-01-14 at 03:52 PM..