The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum issues with 5.5 sp1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Another issue, is the keyboard commands for the forum don't work as the title attributes describe. For example, the "Post Quick Reply" button is alt-s... obviously that is ignoring Mac users.

Though control+s does the trick.

Wrt Quick Reply - this is the first forum I've come across where it works this way. When it dawned on me why, it seemed a good approach to thread management that wouldn't occur if all you did was immediately enter text with no reference to which post you were replying to.

The icons indicating that there are new posts within threads seem to show that all the threads have new posts since my last visit. However, I can scan down the last post time stamps and see that isn't the case. I don't know if this is a problem with the forum or sp1.

But it mentions which ones are new since your last visit and which ones only have some unread posts, right?

Here's some other bugs:

- The link to message someone via AIM does not work (as OW doesn't recognize aim://)

- The Attachment Manager seems to send OW into continual beachballs.