The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

new window instead of un-minimizing from the dock Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
"We will now prefer to un-minimize browser windows from the dock rather than creating new browser windows when you switch into OmniWeb."
i finally found it in the release notes of "omniweb 5.0 beta 4" under "other" > "interface"
i really think this was a backwards-step for omniweb, requiering me to always re-minimize the upcoming window and making a new one by pressing cmd-n!
please, omnigroup, undo this. if i want to get a minimized window, i will click it in the dock.

still i think, omniweb is great work, and maybe the best browser on any platform.