The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.1: Dock icon and main window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm testing 1.1 In the previous version, after clossing the main OF window, when I clicked on the dock icon, my main database window was opened again. Now nothing happens, and I have to go File -> New window to see my database. Is that a new feature or something is wrong?
Stefano

I sent the same feedback.

The First time I open OF the window works just fine but when I close the window and tap the dock icon to open the window again, nothing happens. I've sent a couple emails to them, haven't gotten anything back yet.

I don't know if this is a bug or a design decision, but why not just hide the app (Command-H) instead of closing the window each time? There are no windows to open or close and it preserves everything that you were doing in the window.

-Dennis

I"m pretty sure its a bug and not by design. Thank you for the suggestion though, I might use that in the mean time until it is fixed.