The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A way to jump from a task to its home project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I'm wondering if there's a drop-down menu command and/or keyboard shortcut which would take me from viewing a given action, say, for example, in context mode, to its corresponding home project in project-view?

There are various times I want to do this, for example, such as when I'm looking at a given action in a context list, and want to go back to the project to see more context about that action, and possible general notes I have in the project name.

thanks in advance,

Command-Option-R

For me the easiest thing is to double click to the left of the checkbox to see the focused project. When I'm done looking at it, I hit Command+W to close the window and continue what I was doing.

Thank you! Command-Option-R is exactly what I was looking for!

Or just right click the action and choose from the dropdown