The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deleting Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know I can add contexts in the context view or in the planning view. I have the necessary contexts in the context view but when I am in planning view and adding an action there is a whole list of contexts that I used once before but now what removed. Is there a way to edit this list?

Never Mind. I found the "Available / Active Contexts" Toggle.

I have the same problem. My list of contexts in the "Context View" is different than the drop down list. The context view is correct but cant get rid of old contexts in the drop down when entering tasks in project view. Any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guern View Post
I have the same problem. My list of contexts in the "Context View" is different than the drop down list. The context view is correct but cant get rid of old contexts in the drop down when entering tasks in project view. Any help?
Report the bug - don't forget, this is an alpha. As Curt says: You need to use the Send Feedback menu item within OmniFocus. Then the subject line includes information about the build that you're running.

Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvonk View Post
Report the bug - don't forget, this is an alpha. As Curt says: You need to use the Send Feedback menu item within OmniFocus. Then the subject line includes information about the build that you're running.

Pierre
It's not a bug. Save yourself the embarrassment of reporting it.

I was not so lucky. I sent off an email to the support ninjas about this same issue only to realise the problem was that I had the 'active contexts' filter on.

If you want to see all your contexts in Context Mode, follow the steps below:

1. Ensure the View icon is toggled to show filters (glasses open).

2. When filters are visible, you should see the words 'Active Contexts' above the contexts column.

3. Click on 'Active Contexts' to reveal a list of options.

4. Choose 'All Contexts'

All your contexts should now be visible and you can right click and delete those you no longer wish to use.

Thanks... that did it for me. I knew the odds were that I did not know something vs. finding a bug!