The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thanks for fixing bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone :)

I can't find my original bug report: it might have been on the mailing list, but some time ago, I did ask for Omniweb not to add the ".txt" suffix to PO files (filename.po).

PO files are gettext translation files, basically text files with a header and structure for translation.

I download a lot of these for translation/update, and having to go through the extra step of Download As... or renaming each file was really adding up to an aggravating amount of time I could be spending doing something useful.

I have noticed that Omniweb is not adding this unrequested file suffix anymore. Yay! :D

Thanks very much to whoever listened to my original plaint and did something about it. This is the sort of response that makes Omniweb the superlative browser it is.

Thankyou. :)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fixing Links (Actions) in PDF export jlachoff OmniGraffle General 0 2011-11-12 08:10 AM
fixing lines to magnets pjb OmniGraffle General 3 2011-07-10 01:20 AM
Fixing the row headers in HTML duds888 OmniPlan General 0 2010-02-10 03:55 AM
Thanks for fixing date logic in 95506 korm OmniFocus 1 for Mac 0 2007-12-03 03:15 PM
Fixing window postion on screen Twomacs OmniWeb Bug Reports 9 2006-11-12 10:44 AM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.