The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Got it OmniFocus from the App Store Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, I bought and downloaded the app. Hopefully, Apple will push out the 2.0 update when they get Moble Me online.

Anyone else but it?

Possibly a little impetuous as I can't put it on the iphone, and I can't sync it on the mac!
Hopefully 1.1 of omnifocus will be out later today.
all the best

Sure did. It was the first thing I did this morning. Saw the news on TUAW that the apps were searchable, and searched immediately.

20 bucks was more than I thought we'd have to spend, but certainly not more than I am willing to spend for this application. I can't wait for 2.0 firmware now. My life just became so much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkfreq View Post
Sure did. It was the first thing I did this morning. Saw the news on TUAW that the apps were searchable, and searched immediately.

20 bucks was more than I thought we'd have to spend, but certainly not more than I am willing to spend for this application. I can't wait for 2.0 firmware now. My life just became so much easier.
Fwiw, Things is also $20 so I guess this is the price range that both developers thought was suitable for their similar apps.

Ah! I bought it early this morning when I heard Apps store was searchable. I installed iPhone 2.0 Firmware/Software on my iPhone and now its Syncing some 22 applications I downloaded. Ah! Most of them the free ones. It's almost done, just installed the new OmniFocus 1.3 or 1.0.3 or whatever...

Can't wait... just itching for "Sync in Progress" to go away to try it out.

$19.99 appears to be the most expensive app in the store :(
I was hoping that with the already expensive price of omnifocus it would be a little bit cheaper.

Oh well, looks like I'll still shell out for it. Of course after I pick up my 3g iPhone (ya, I lost my d-day iPhone in April :eek:)

Well, I started the iPhone app and it says I need to sync with iDisk or WebDav under the OmniFocus preferences, but I don't see that and I just installed 1.0.3. HMmmmmm...

We haven't released the final version of OmniFocus 1.1 yet, but the sneaky peek builds are now publicly available so you can start syncing your Mac with your iPhone and iPod touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostedMac View Post
Well, I started the iPhone app and it says I need to sync with iDisk or WebDav under the OmniFocus preferences, but I don't see that and I just installed 1.0.3. HMmmmmm...
I think you have all the bits you need to buy a second iPhone and run OmniFocus for iPhone on both so you can see the sync feature in action :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketjockey View Post
$19.99 appears to be the most expensive app in the store :(
Uh, no. Do a search for ForeFlight Mobile (in the travel section), but it is up there. I did notice that Things was also $19.99.