The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Different Favorites Bars for each Workspace Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to have different Favorites Bars for each Workspace. It would be very, very useful when you're in the "Bills" workspace or the "School" workspace, etc.

Actually, it would be awesome to have each Workspace be "sand-boxed" with different Navigation Bars, Favorite Bars, cookies, etc.

This feature would make OmniWeb out-shine the rest of the pack.

Any thoughts?

This is something I'm interested in as well. I'd love to hear how people would like to be able to use workspaces in the future.

It would be very helpful in being signed into Gmail or other sites with two different accounts at the same time. Surely many people would find this useful. Right now, I have to use multiple browsers even though I'd prefer to use OmniWeb only.

Greater autonomy of Workspaces sounds like a good idea to me too.

Until the recent tab drawer bug fix I had each of my two Workspaces have the tab drawer open on opposite sides. It would be nice it that preference was Workspace specific.

And I also have different browsers for different email accounts.