The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zimbra WebDAV sync fails again Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Last year, I was one of the pioneers of the WebDAV debugging, having worked with the Omni folks on syncing to a Zimbra server at 01.com. Yesterday I tried it again, and OF puts a file onto the server, after which iPhone complains it's a plain file, not a directory. Zimbra shows the size of the file as being 40 GB, which is probably wrong, as it synced in a flash. Zimbra did change over the last year... What's up there?

I had omnifocus 1.7.5 successfully syncing via webdav with zimbra 5.0.11. We just upgraded to zimbra 6.0.3 this weekend and my syncing has stopped working.

Anyone else having problems with ZCS 6.0?

I also am working with a Zimbra based server service. I am not sure if they have moved to 6.0 or not. My provider is 01.com and is a WebDav Exchange Service. I was syncing fine till about 4 or 5 days ago and now I am getting this error:

Says it can not sync because the omnifolder in my "Briefcase" is a "flat file" - God only knows what that means. But after being very happy with the successful sync - it now does not even connect!!! Very frustrating.

Also - when setting up sync - it does not even find my mac over wifi!!!