The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Textexpander API update Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Textexpander just released their iOs 2.0 version and updated the API. I have to say that the app received a lot of improvement and also added one of my favorite feature Fill-In. On my Mac I use textexpander and omnifocus like crazy (90% of my expansion are used in omnifocus, mainly with the fill in option), therefore I was wondering if there was any plan at omni to update the ipad version of omnifocus with the new API. This would get me way more productive, my two favorites productive app reunited with full capacity on the go, seems like a dream....

Thanks for the good job!

Yes, we're aware of this API change. Can't promise a specific date on updating to it, though.

My TextExpander Touch snippets (even basic, not fill-ins, etc.) are not working on the OmniFocus iPad app....They are working on my iPhone OmniFocus app.

I did recently have to nuke and pave my iPad and then restore, but I am wondering if there is a setting to connect these I am missing someplace (my TE settings are marked to share snippets) or if this is connected with the API change?