The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus iPhone app not copying to Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I downloaded OmniFocus for iPhone on my iPhone but it has not yet copied to my Mac in iTunes. It does not show up either under applications in the main iTunes window or as an application in iTunes when the iPhone is connected to my Mac. The program is running fine on my iphone and synching through MobileMe. How do i get the program in iTunes so I have a backup?

You can download it directly in iTunes. As long as you use the same iTunes account you used to buy OmniFocus on your iPhone, it should let you download it free.