The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Syncing bookmarks with Safari Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ok, now that I have an iPhone, my 3 year old set of bookmarks in Safari suddenly becomes important. I deleted them all and manually exported and structured my OW bookmarks in Safari, so that’s cool.

But what I want is to keep them in sync in real time. As I add stuff on my iPhone, iTunes will (presumably) sync it back to Safari, and now Safari and OW are out of sync again. Would love to have two way sync, like between my address book and my phone contacts, so that all three sets (iPhone, Safari and OW) stay in sync.

Is this possible?