The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to read document, etc. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have Omnifocus for the desktop and iPhone. Just bought it for the iPad and setup seems to be fairly straight forward. I use mobile me and I looked at the setup on my iPhone, username and Documents, simple.

HoweVer when ip try and sync I get this error about not being able to read document in the mobile me directory.

I sent an email to support from my iPad, but like the one I sent two days ago, I have gotten no response.

It also mentions "no root transactions found".

Any assistance from support would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenko View Post
I have Omnifocus for the desktop and iPhone. Just bought it for the iPad and setup seems to be fairly straight forward. I use mobile me and I looked at the setup on my iPhone, username and Documents, simple.

HoweVer when ip try and sync I get this error about not being able to read document in the mobile me directory.

I sent an email to support from my iPad, but like the one I sent two days ago, I have gotten no response.

It also mentions "no root transactions found".

Any assistance from support would be appreciated.
Did you get at least an automated response confirming they received your support request? If not, the email might not have sent. There's also contact numbers on the website if you need to call them (phone).

Brenko, I'm sorry for the trouble here! Can you send me a private message with the email address your support mails were sent from? I checked the trouble ticket system for messages from the account your forum account is linked to, but wasn't able to find any messages in the system; maybe it was from another address?

I'm not 100% sure this is the problem you're encountering, but because the error message you quoted is the same, here's a thread which may be helpful.

You can also call us at 1-800-315-6664 and talk to our support folks if that's preferable...