The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to read document Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to set up iDisk syncing prior to setting up syncing on the iPhone app which I have purchased. I set up OF prefs to sync to iDisk and hit the Sync Now button then get a dialog box with:

Unable to read document.
No root transactions found in "https://idisk.mac.com/(.mac user name)/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus/".

The database is on my MBP at ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/OmniFocus.ofocus

You need to sync the MBP with the iDisk first. Maybe something went wrong in that step of the process?

Problem seems to have resolved itself. Perhaps it just took time for the iDisk sync to take place as Lizard suggests. Thanks