The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to read document. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unable to read document.

No root can reach all tail transactions in "https://idisk.me.com/demmler/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus/".

Help! When I try to set up sync through preferences, this is the message I get. I know that I've probably corrupted something. I wasn't aware of the warning about MobileMe and other data conflicts.

I just started getting this same error this morning, from both the desktop & iphone app. I can provide http logs, tcpdumps, etc from the server if it's helpful to anybody.

I decided to move the omnifocus database on the DAV server aside, so i'm good now.

I have the same issue. OmniFocus on the Mac syncs fine with MobileMe, but the iPhone client gives the message above. The data file on idisk must be OK, as the Mac is syncing with it - so why is the iPhone failing? I have tried a database reset and resync, but get the same message again.

Fixed :)

Shared sync settings from the Mac again and all worked fine. Not sure why!