The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stencil Window Broken Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My stencil window has lost its header, with the object appearance buttons, the Action pop-up menu and the search field all gone. Where are they? How do I get them back?

See attachments: how it is (from my screenshot), how it should be (from the manual)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omnigraffle-stencils.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2715   Click image for larger version

Name:	omnigraffle-stencil-good.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	2716  

I got quick reply from Robyn at Omni (thanks Robyn!) to fix it like this:

"Select the Stencil window and then go to View>Show Toolbar from the top menu bar."

It worked, though I'm not sure how it got in that state - there doesn't seem to be a shortcut-key-sequence to toggle that, and it isn't in a part of the menu that I would have stumbled on accidentally.