The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

[SOLVED] Need help - what happened now - can no longer sync!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
wow maybe i will hold getting the 2.02 update until further feedback.

it took me the whole day yesterday to get my OF back up and running. I am still on 2.01 , was having all sorts problems , besides all the other issues i listed in this post, i could never get past the timed out issues

What I ended up doing is re-install of the OF on iphone then syncing with a new mobileme which was alot of work. so far its working and syncing better then before.

I'm unable to sync as well. When I hit the "information" icon I get the following message:

Unable to read document.

No root transactions found in “https://idisk.me.com/{my .Mac name}/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus/”

I can open and close the database without problem. Each time I do this, the database backs up.

Any ideas?

It's really hard to trouble-shoot this stuff on the forums. If you haven't already, please email urgent@omnigroup.com with this info.

[also sent to urgent@omnigroup.com -- will update when I get resolved]

when I try to sync, I get this error message:

Unable to perform WebDAV operation.

The www.MYDOMAIN.com server returned "not found" (404) in response to a request to "MKCOL /omnifocus/OmniFocus.ofocus-copy-in-progress-iJKdIdNw5GX".

This started happening after I upgraded the firmware on my phone to 2.0.2.

Have created a new webdav dir on my dreamhost account (in order to start syncing again "fresh") but that hasn't helped.

resolved, and it was not an OmniFocus problem. I had a rewrite rule on my host (from WordPress) and that broke WebDAV. I removed the rewrite rule and sync worked again. thanks much to Brian C. and the Omni team for their quick, thorough, friendly debugging help.