The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add Context to Icloud Reminders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quick question - Is there a way to automatically add Context and/or Project Name to a Reminder typed into Icloud?

I love the ICloud interface in Google Chrome because it gives me a way to add tasks to Omnifocus through the Reminders integration directly from a webpage (my previous task capture method was emailing the tasks).

What I would love to do is to add "Education" (one of my Context names) along with some syntax in the title of the task to have it automatically added to the Education Context in Omnifocus on the iPad. Same with project names.

Any ideas or way to do this? I don't use OmniFocus on the Mac - just iPhone and iPad.