The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Magnets on lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I'm trying to draw a timing diagram across two parallel lines that are vertical (indicating time flows downwards).

origin-ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S1573427712000239-gr1.jpg (cannot post http urls since im a forum newbie).

When I use the line tool, to connect the two lines horizontally, I can only use the head/tail to connect to attach the horizontal line head/tail.

How do I enable magnet points anywhere on the line? The connections in the inspection pane has the magnet point deselected. Do I need to manually create the magnet points with the magnet tool? Is there an easier way to do this?