The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF's Mac Interface Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I love OF on the iPhone and the iPad (the iPhone is the best though). But, man, when will there be a revamped interface for the mac?

It feels like the iPhone and iPad apps were written by one company and the Mac app by another. It's frustrating because I have to change my mode of thinking when going between the mac and iPhone/ipad apps. They feel so different.

I wish version "2" or whatever it will be would just come out already and make the whole thing feel like one product across all OS's.

Thanks.