The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-touch gestures Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like multi-touch gestures in Omniweb especially 3 finger swiping for going backwards and forwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
I'd like multi-touch gestures in Omniweb especially 3 finger swiping for going backwards and forwards.
Put me down for this feature request too!

Heck, I'd be happy with any gestures.

Gestures are a natural fit, and I'd love to see them in a future version... and a future laptop! ;)

Have Apple posted the APIs for gesture support yet, because the last time this was brought up, they hadn't and therefore it was impossible for anyone to add it to their third-party apps at that time?

Even gestures like in Opera, for those of us using older Mac and desktops. In Opera, you can right-click gesture and that alone is very handy. (Also in FF with FireGestures).