The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Too much power? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm in a bit of a predicament.

LOVE omnifocus for ipad.

LOVE the OTA sync with webdav.

HATE, well maybe DON'T LIKE Omnifocus for Mac. It's overly complex and pretty darn ugly, even with themes. Any idea when or if the interface may be getting an overhaul? It just seems like I have to jump through too many hoops to get to my tasks, and it really needs something like the forecast view or a better 'today' integration.

Lately I've been flirting with others like The Hit List and Firetask, but OTA is definitely the killer feature...

I guess I'm asking, is there a release 2.0 for Mac coming down the road, and does anyone have any idea what to expect?

OmniFocus 2.0 is in the cards, but we don't have the specifics of what'll be in it nailed down yet, and we don't know when it'll be ready.

That said, OmniFocus for iPad absolutely shows how far we've come and how much we've learned since we started working on the Mac app back in '07. Bringing that knowledge and experience to OmniFocus for Mac is something we're really excited about doing.