The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Importing OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language) files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm trying to figure out if I can import an OPML file directly into OminFocus - at the moment I'm failing miserably.
I have a project management application (Merlin) that exports in OPML format (amongst others) and specifically mentions OmniOutliner as a target application for this file format. Since OmniOutliner is supposed to export to OmniFocus I was hoping that there's some way of getting an OMPL file directly into OmniFocus. I would not want to buy OmniOutliner just to use it as an intermediate step between the two applications.
When I try to import into OmniFocus the import dialogu doesn't even recognise the OMPL file as a valid import option. Anyone out there manged to complete this or something similar?
David.