The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AS - importer for xmind - in progress Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sounds like you need to install Growl.
http://growl.info

Hi Udo,
Did you ever get around to creating the Freemind scrip? If so, can you post it? Thanks :)

Hi Udo

Great work! This is Stephen from XMIND LTD. We are in China. What about your progress now? Are there anything we can do for your this project?
Sincerely!

Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanovation View Post
Hi Udo,
Did you ever get around to creating the Freemind scrip? If so, can you post it? Thanks :)
I'm still interested in trying out that Freemind script if you ever got around to writing it.

Thanks,

Tony

hi friends,

I am Stephen from XMIND. I am here to inquiry about your feedback of using XMIND. We are improving it all the time.

Secondly, do you have the maps which you want to share with some bodies or all other users or people online?
If so, please contact me. We are preparing a website where all users can publish their maps free online.

Sincerely!

Stephen

Hi folks,

Thanks for making this script!

I tried it but it didn't work for me... got this error:

"System Events got an error: Can’t get XML element "map" of XML element "xmap-content" of contents of XML file "Macintosh HD:Users:Joe:content.xml"."

I note that there is no content.xml file...

What am I supposed to do now? Sorry for being totally ignorant... !

-JD

I'm also testing XMind right now and have the same problem as Joe.

Any ideas?

Still working on the Freemind script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedornan View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for making this script!

I tried it but it didn't work for me... got this error:

"System Events got an error: Can’t get XML element "map" of XML element "xmap-content" of contents of XML file "Macintosh HD:Users:Joe:content.xml"."

I note that there is no content.xml file...

What am I supposed to do now? Sorry for being totally ignorant... !

-JD
I was getting the same error too. The version of the script posted earlier in the thread is out-of-date for the current version of XMind. I've modified it slightly and my new version is available, with instructions, here.

Hi there,

I'm happy to see that there is still interest in my scripts. Thanks.

The reason is that I wasn't checking the forum for quite a while
and didn't got a message that there is a new entry in the forum.

I'll look into your requests within today and hope to answer them
shortly.

bye for now - Udo