The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is it possible to do auto audio 'bookmarking' for every line of text? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was a big fan of Microsoft OneNote. One of the sole reasons why I liked it was because when I started an audio recording, every line of text I typed during that recording generated an icon in the margin that, if clicked on, would bring me back to that part in the recording when I started typing. Then I could rewind about 10 seconds and hear what was being said right before I typed that line.

Will OmniOutliner do this?

Sorry no, OmniOutliner does not have any audio bookmarking capabilities. It is a feature request we have filed though and keeping in mind for future versions. If you would like to official vote for this, please send an email to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com or use the Help -> Send Feedback option from in the app.

Thanks!

Is this scheduled to arrive in 4.0? Otherwise, frankly, the recording feature doesn't make sense.