The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing standard when a day ends? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way in OF to change the standard time when a day ends?

When I have set an action to start again after 1 day it automatically sets itself to start again after midnight.
I often work after midnight, however, and if I mark the action as finished after midnight it won't appear for me on the next day (after waking up).

OF won't allow me to set the starting time to e.g. 3:00am right from the beginning. Only after I have completed the action I change the starting time of the newly started action.

Isn't there a way I can change it for all newly created actions to make the "start again" e.g. 3am instead the standard midnight?

Last edited by enigma2k; 2012-06-12 at 04:30 AM..

It seems that my way of using 3am as starting time didn't work as the task won't show up on the next day (=when I wake up). This behavior really makes sense because OF sees midnight as the end of the day and if I complete the task after midnight it is already the next day.

But isn't there a way to say OF that the day ends at 3am? I have my most productive time after midnight and would like to finish tasks after midnight. These tasks should just appear again in the morning after waking up.

Nope, the only thing you can change is the default due time. Help->Send Feedback to make a feature request...