The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SlideShowPro Director problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I keep getting these errors when ever I use Omniweb to use SlideShowPro Director (http://www.slideshowpro.net/product_sspdir.php).
If I try to add an Album preview:

SlideShowPro Director database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
UPDATE ssp_albums SET aTn = '' WHERE id =

SlideShowPro Director database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
SELECT id, active, path, aTn FROM ssp_albums WHERE id =

If I try to make an Album active:

SlideShowPro Director database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' startHere = 0 WHERE id =' at line 1]
UPDATE ssp_albums SET active = , startHere = 0 WHERE id =

SELECT did FROM ssp_dynamic_links WHERE aid =

DELETE FROM ssp_dynamic_links WHERE aid =

I had Emailed my host about having these problems, and the developer trying to find out what was going on for two days before the developer logo-in to my SSP Director account with Safari and saw it was working fine. I had to go and remake everything with Safari. If it would help logging into SSP Director and trying it out for your self, let me know and I'll set up another account for you guys to play with on my sever.

Sounds like this may be an issue with WebKit. What happens if download this:

<http://nightly.webkit.org/builds/WebKit-SVN-r13302.dmg>

and run the app inside which will launch a special instance of Safari, do you see the same problem here?

Your right, it does not work in your WebKit 13302, bit it does work in the latest nightly 15902. http://nightly.webkit.org/builds/WebKit-SVN-r15902.dmg

I just looked up your Webkit 13302 and saw that is was from March 15! Is it just me or is that a little out dated?

It's not new that's for sure, we've actually hand picked fixes that have been committed to WebKit since that revision but we wont be doing another major roll forward until 5.5.1.

I was just wondering when you plan on doing that?

We expect to start betas of 5.5.1 shortly after we ship 5.5.

We would roll forward our webkit today except that it would break features that we have already implemented so we would rather ship 5.5 sooner and break stuff in the next beta cycle.