The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tab drawer on wrong side. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
This is not correct. If the window is located too close to the "wrong" edge of the screen, the window will be moved the required distance so that the drawer can open on the side that you have set. Closing the drawer will move the window back again.

At least, that's what it does on my machine.
...which is what I wrote in my post too (I gave point 1 as a generalisation of how drawers can behave in some apps, not in OmniWeb specifically - sorry for the confusion).

Fwiw.

Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed in the 5.8 SP? I don't want to install it for stability reasons as I have a lot in OW that I rely on now.

This is a dang irritating bug and I hope it gets fixed.

I just removed all preferences and started sp5.8 and got a tab on the wrong side on a new workspace so I think the oddity is still there.

But chnaging the setting in preferences and open/close the tab display and then change the preference back and reopen seems to set it for now - so in my case can be worked around