The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image/Photo caption and graphic size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have added images that have been selected from my iPhoto library using the OmniFocus applications on the iPad, iPhone and Mac.
In some cases I get the caption "Photo" or "Image" automatically added below a thumbnail of the image and in some cases I get a full size image and no caption.
Is there any way to predict or pre-determine how an image gets added to OmniFocus... big or small, with or without a caption?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo thumbnail caption example.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1840  

Many thanks whpalmer4.
That explains it.

I have two images jpg files. One is portrait the other landscape. Dimensions are 320 x240. My outline shows the portrait in full size but persists in displaying the landscape in what I presume is the thumbnail.
I have checked out the 'see this post' above but this doesn't explain my issues.

I have two images 'jpg'. One is portrait (240x320) and the other is landscape (320x240). Both are 29KB. The portrait displays in 'full size' on the outline but the landscape persists in displaying what seems to be a thumbnail.
Am I missing something? Thanks
Ron Bailey

Last edited by Brian; 2011-05-17 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: please don't post the same content to multiple threads.

Ron, I'm not sure exactly what's causing this, but if you email our support ninjas, they can get you in touch with the folks that will. We browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties - in this case, one of us saw this but doesn't know the answer. :-)

Thanks Brian. I have emailed the support ninjas!