The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New "All Actions" List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a quick question regarding OmniFocus 1.5 for iPhone.

When I select "Projects" and then select "All Actions" at the top of the Projects List ...

The Actions listed under each Project are not in the proper order -- the order I placed them in while working with the individual Project.

Is this a bug? Or is there a preference I can select somewhere, so that a Project's Actions will maintain their order when I view them in All Actions?

Great update! Thanks!

Gerry

I'm seeing that as well, now that you point it out. My guess is that it is a bug.

I believe this is a bug, and I believe it's going to be fixed in the 1.5.1 release we're working on.