The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ethan Schoonover's OmniFocus overview video Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been using iGTD for a couple weeks, and kGTD for a long time before that. As far as I am concerned, they are both betas. With both iGTD and kGTD, I am always concerned that they will fail and corrupt or lose my data. The both feel fragile to me, yet I still take the risk.

Being a very satisfied user of Omni products, I have a great deal of confidence in your ability to deliver a usable beta. Please release one soon so I can start my conversion to the OF workflow. I'll be buying this as soon as it is available for sale, so I might as well start now. After watching Ethan's video preview, I can hardly wait.

Thanks!
-james