The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remember Window Dimensions & Location Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It will be really nice if Perspectives remembered the window dimensions and location.

-Steve

They do, at least on my system. Here's what I did to test:

1) Open a new OmniFocus window (sidebar hidden, toolbar hidden, view bar visible, resized to about a quarter of my screen size, position on the far right of my display).

2) With the new window in the front, select Perspective -> Save Window as New Perspective.

3) In the Perspectives window, I also ticked the "Always open in a new window" checkbox.

Now, whenever I open the saved perspective, the window appears exactly as I set it. Is this not the behavior you see?

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
3) In the Perspectives window, I also ticked the "Always open in a new window" checkbox.
That was the key. It works now. Thanks much.

-Steve