The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Some synced events not appearing in iCal [A: check "add blocked items" in OF Prefs.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Having recently discovered how to sync with iCal, and very optimistic after 3 weeks of use, I am slightly depressed at finding that despite several sync commands, an OF action due for today doesn't show up in iCal.

All my contexts are enabled in sync prefs, and this item is in a recognised context.

In fact, I've just found another OF action, different context, due date 30th jan, which also fails to appear in iCal.

In fact a sister action with no due date appears in iCal! somehow I think these 2 actions have been transposed in the sync process

Troubleshooting help requested

pete

Last edited by peterlemer; 2012-02-06 at 09:24 AM..

Is anything showing up? Are you missing just occasional items, or everything?
Also, do you have "Add blocked actions to calendars" checked in the iCal Preferences in OmniFocus?

I don't have 'add blocked actions to calendars' checked.

( hurriedly refers to 'blocked actions' in HELP)

<blush> yes that's it. I hadn't learnt to make that distinction yet.

thanks

pete