The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Distorted, unpredictable color in Acrobat Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've created a bunch of vector artwork in Illustrator, which I have been copying and pasting from Illustrator over to the Omnigraffle stencil I'm using for my current project. The artwork then gets pulled from the stencil onto my canvases. Everything was working well until I exported my project to a multi-page PDF.

Despite the fact that the vector elements are all copies of the same thing from the stencil, they are appearing with different color throughout the PDF when the PDF is viewed in Acrobat. When the PDF is viewed in Preview, the color is fine. See here:

I am losing my mind over this, I have an early morning preso and need to get a clean copy of this exported for viewing in Acrobat. Here are my stats:

OS X 10.5.8
Omnigraffle Pro 5.2.2
Acrobat 8.1.4
Illustrator CS3

Thanks.