The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action appears in Context on Mac but not iOS [A: Remaining vs. Available filters.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm syncing OF on my Mac and iPod touch via the OF sync service.

I just came across a situation where an action appeared correctly in the context list on my Mac, but not on my iPod - though the action was on my iPod in the correct project.

Is this a bug, or is there something which I've done wrong here?

Thanks,
Daniel

Not enough information to be sure of the cause here. One possibility is that you are showing Available actions on the iPod, and Remaining actions on the Mac, and the action is not yet available (has a future start date, or is not the next action in a sequential project are two likely causes for that). When in Contexts view, tap the little eyeball icon at the bottom of the screen and select Remaining. Does the missing action appear in the list?

Thanks whpalmer4,

The problem was that the project was sequential, when it should have been parallel. That makes perfect sense of why it displayed that way. Still so much to learn about OF.

Thanks,
Daniel