The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No items appear in phone context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I add items to phone context, be when i view it there are no visible. But it states i have 2. Infact it shows up in the miscellanous project, so i know they got added.

This even happens on the iphone. Any idea why i cant see them in the phone context?

They'll exist, but must be filtered out somehow.

On the desktop, go to view>show view bar, and look to see how your filters are set; are you only showing available actions for example?

On the iPhone, go to settings, and look to see what you have it set to show in contexts; again it may only be showing available or next actions.

If you find that the filter is hiding the actions, but you don't think it should be, you'll need to think about what it is about the actions that is causing that: Do they have due or start dates? Have you set a flag? Do they require other action/s to be completed first (they don't have to be actions in the same context)? Are their projects on hold? Etc etc etc.

HTH

Mark

Last edited by MacBerry; 2008-08-24 at 02:25 AM..

You were correct, I was filtering on the phone "available". One had a start date that did not meet yet , i understand that one. The other had a due date that past.

Why would a due item be not available?

Got it now. Phone had a Hold (pause ) on it..

Dont know how to change this on the iphone app. Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchiar View Post
Got it now. Phone had a Hold (pause ) on it..

Dont know how to change this on the iphone app. Anyone?
Tap the "Edit" button in the upper right, then tap the project you want to change. That'll take you to a project details screen where you can modify the project's state.

-Dennis