The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Praying for "hard sync only" option Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
so... is there any kind of route map as to when that will happen? This year, next year, never??? I'm not trying to pin you down just trying to work out whether to commit myself to OF or go away and forget the whole thing for 6 months?

It's going into OmniFocus 1.1 for Mac. We've actually already written most of it, but we want to test it more before making it available. Our current guesstimate is that it will be available within a month.

Thanks for asking about that Smudge. Very good news!

Meanwhile, I will continue to print my to-do lists every morning before work.